You will see error code 403 when you do not have access to the content, or there was an error when using you E-ID.
- You do not have access to the content. There is nothing to do.
- You have been logged in to long and have been logged out in the background. The solution is to log back in and navigate to the content again.
- Your browser does not support cookies. You try another browser or enable cookies for your current browser.
- It could have been a random error with the connection to Penneo. Try to refresh you browser and try again. You can refresh your browser this way:
- Windows - Click on CTRL + F5 at the same time
- Mac/Apple - Click on Apple + R or Command + R
If you are still having issues please contact our support.