This article gives you a brief introduction to the archive and its most basic features.
The archive contains all casefiles and CPR validations you have created, signed or that others have shared with you. This also applies to casefiles in these folders:
- Drafts: Here you find the casefiles you have started creating but have not yet been sent
- Pending: Here you find the casefiles you have created and submitted for signature but that have not been completed yet
- Recently completed: Here you find all the casefiles you have completed.
When you click on the individual folders, all your casefiles will be visible. This applies to drafts as well as pending and finalised casefiles.
See the status of shipment
In all the mentioned folders, under the "Status" column, you can get an overview of how far your casefile is in the process based on the color code.
- Red = Rejected
- Blue = Pending
- Green = Signed
If you click on the casefile title, you can see the casefile details, who the signers are, how many of them have already signed and what documents the casefile contains. Even though you have access to the documents from here, you can not edit or delete the documents once they have been sent and signed - just as you can not change a physical document after the recipient has signed. However, you can resend a document and change the name and email address of a signer if it is still "Pending"; you can do this by clicking on a signer and changing the information.
If you open a rejected casefile, you will be able to see who has declined to sign and which documents have been rejected.
See status of CPR Validation
When you click on a CPR validation, you can see the details for that person. Here you can view and change the signer's information. Under "Actions" you can resend the request and under "Event Log" you can see what actions the signer has taken and when.
Move casefile / folder
- To move a folder/ casefile, the first thing you need to do is select it, and two buttons will appear: "Delete selection" and "Move selection".
- When you click on "Move selection", you will see a pop-up window showing your archive's folder structure. You can then choose the folder you want the casefile/folder to be moved to and click on "move selection".
- If you want to delete a folder/casefile, just click on "Delete selection".